17712 Metzler Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Absolut Roofing, Inc. is a full-service roofing company with decades of experience. We are centrally located in Huntington Beach and serve most of Southern California.
We are committed to total customer satisfaction by providing our clients with superior workmanship, reliability, friendly customer service and professionalism. Our written labor warranties are some of the longest in the industry because we stand fully behind out work. You'll find that our prices are very competitive. Plus, we are fully licensed and insured.
We install, repair and maintain the following types of roofing systems for both residential and commercial clients:
• Asphalt Composition
• Roof Coatings
Call us today for a Free Estimate: 800-655-2231
HOW TO HIRE THE RIGHT CONTRACTOR
WHEN CHOOSING A CONTRACTOR
Buying a new roof system is an important investment. A properly installed roof system can last up to 30, 40 or 50 years. It is important to hire the right professional contractor to get the job done properly the first time. Absolut Roofing recommends that you prequalify all roofing contractors before you hire them. The following guidelines will help you select a professional:
• Is the contractor properly licensed or bonded?
You can check with the State License Board by calling 1-800-321-2752 or visit www.cslb.ca.gov
• Does the contract have proof of insurance?
In fact, insist on seeing copies of his liability coverage and workers’ compensation certificates. Make sure the coverages are current and in effect through the duration of the job. If a contractor is not properly insured, you may be liable for accidents that occur on your property. Many building and home owners have been dragged into litigation involving uninsured roofing contractors.
• Does the contractor have a list of client references and completed projects?
We recommend that you call these clients to find out whether they were satisfied.
• Will the contractor provide a written proposal?
A proposal should have detailed descriptions and specifications of the work and payment procedures.
• Does the contractor require a deposit?
By law, a roofing contractor may not require a home-owner to pay more than a 10% deposit.
• Is the contractor a licensed and approved applicator of the roofing material?
Most roof systems require special application expertise to achieve lasting quality. Ask for a list of their qualified manufacturers.
• Will the contractor provide a lien release?
Once you have paid the contractor in full, a material lien release will protect you and your home from further financial obligations to other parties involved including his workers and material suppliers.
• Does the contractor offer any roofing warranties?
Carefully read and understand any roofing warranties offered and watch for provisions that would void it.
• Keep a healthy skepticism about the lowest bid. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Many fly-by-night contractors’ below-cost bids seem attractive, but these contractors often are uninsured, perform substandard work and might not be in business to honor your warrantee down the road. Remember, price is only one of the criteria for selecting a roofing contractor. Professionalism, experience and quality workmanship also should weigh heavily in your decision.
© 2019 Absolut Roofing, Inc.